Sunday 29 March 2009

Magnolia stamps or Copic Markers (Or both!!!)

Well it has been a very expensive week for crafting. I have decided to purchase some more magnolia stamps and a set of copic markers. I have now decided to hold off making anymore cards until my copic markers are delivered. I am so excited about them. My sister has also ordered some so we have decided to order different sets which means that between us we have the whole collection. If you haven't come across them yet you don't know what you are missing out on; they are brilliant and make you cards look completely different. Here are a couple of cards I made earlier on in the week. I will let you know when my copics are delivered so watch this space. Happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. What can I say! I think you are becoming a bad influence as I have spent loads this week too! It must stop Charlotte! No more magnolias or copics......I mean it! Well not till next month anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i know what you mean about expensive :) my partner jokes we will go bankrupt and when people ask us why he will say because of my addiction.... scrapbooking lol
    i went to my local craft store and she doesnt stock copics, instead i let her talk me into tomobo markers... dont know if u have them there but she says they are pretty similar, but i am not liking what i can do with them its a real disapointment. she said it may take practice but i just want my stuff to look good now! anyway just wanted to say i love your cards and every card is better than the last! and that paper on the the pink one at the top is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete