Tuesday 24 March 2009

Addicted!!!

After going to the NEC last week with my sister and her friend and buying lots of fantastic stuff, I am afraid to say I have two new addictions; Magnolia stamps and Copic markers (both go very well together.) It has got to the stage where I am searching the internet to get good deals on both the stamps and the pens. If anybody knows anywhere where you get a good buy please let me know. I even dreamed about the markers last night (how sad is that.) Here are some cards I made with the stamps and markers. Hope you like them. x

2 comments:

  1. Dear me! You have got it bad! When you start dreaming about craft stuff then it becomes serious! I wonder if you need counselling? Keep up the good work 'Copic Kid'xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song choice! Had a good sing song! You old fogey!!! ha ha! Excellent taste! You obviously take after me! ha ha!xxxx

    ReplyDelete