Tuesday 10 March 2009

Back at last

Well hello, it has been such a long time since I made any cards or updated my blog as I have been on nights again at work. Eventhough I dont have time to make cards and update my blog I do nip on every now and then to see what everyone has been up to and to jot down the new sketches and layouts for cards. Well today I had some time to make a couple of cards. One which was a layout from sketch satuday in February and one was a layout from my craft magazine which arrived last week. I really enjoyed getting back into it. All though I am back at work tomorrow on another three nights I am really excited about the craft show at the NEC which my sister and her friend are attending on Sunday. Lots of things to buy and ooh and ahh over. I will let you know how we get on. x

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Charlie! Nice to see your lovely cards again! So excited about the NEC! Can't wait! I have a crafty shopping list which I am adding to daily! Only 5 sleeps to go! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete