Saturday 26 September 2009

What A Great Day

I thought I would up-date my blog today as I have had a great day at my sisters stampin up party. It was the first time she has hosted one of these events and it was great (and very expensive) As it is her birthday today she decided to have a stampin up party to celebrate so she invited myself and a couple of her friends to attend. We made a card and a christmas box with some lovely papers which I will take a photo of and upload soon so you can all see. I really struggled at the end of the session when we were looking through the catalogues at what to buy. There was so much to chose from it was very difficult but I managed to chose a couple of stamps and papers and card and different inks which hopefully should be delivered towards the end of the week. It is very exciting and I look forward to going to one or hosting one soon. I think I will need to save up some money first though. Ha Ha Ha.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it! Maybe we shoud have a 'Saving Up Party' so we can spend it at the next 'Stampin Up Party' Next one at your house then! :)

    ReplyDelete