Wednesday 26 August 2009

An excuse to make cards

Hello everyone. It has been ages since I have been on my blog as I have been quite busy.I have been on a couple of holidays as well as working a lot of shifts at work which has meant that I have not only had time to make cards but I haven't been able to update my blog. However on Saturday I had a little accident whilst pegging the washing out, which has resulted in me breaking my foot. After visiting the hospital on a couple of occassions over the weekend they have since put me in plaster and informed me that I have to wear this for 4 weeks and have 6 weeks off work. Therefore I now have a great opportunity to make loads of cards ready for the Christmas fayre which myself and my sister are doing in November. I have already been purchasing craft goodies off the internet to get me back into card making as I think I was losing my mojo. However all is good as yesterday whilst resting my foot I stamped some images and coloured them in with my copic markers. Today I think I might do a few more and even have a go using my new nestabilities. I will keep you up to date with my progress. Speak to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. These things are sent to try us! as they say! Make the most of the time you have off! I think it was meant to happen for a reason so that you get your crafting mojo back as well as make loads of lovely cards which I look forward to seeing on your blog!

    ReplyDelete