Sunday 18 January 2009

Not only have I had a busy week at work but I also had a busy weekend. Yesterday I got together with my sister and her friend Karen for one of our card making days. We had a slow start because we went to a couple of craft shops and spent a lot of money buying bits for our cards. I think I am addicted to buying clear stamps, I got a few good deals in the January sales but I am still quite chuffed with my purchase of the new spring 2009 penny black "hugs" clear stamps which I bid for on ebay. I tried to get my sister to bid for some but she was too frightened. AH BLESS!
Here are a few photos from our craft day including one of our crafting animals; George and Jack who are always so well behaved.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that the dogs are much better behaved than the humans!

    ReplyDelete