Sunday 11 January 2009

Hi, I am Charlotte, I am 23 years old and I am a nurse. In my spare time I enjoy making cards either on my own or with my big sister Sarah (who also has a blog which is fantastic; you should take a look.) I sometimes get together with her and her friend Karen who is also a card crafter. I know I think the card crafters are taking over the world. Ha Ha. I have recently got back into making cards as I had a break for a year as I was planning my wedding. Myself and my husband got married in December and it was fantastic. If you take a look at my sisters blog you can see the pictures. My sister persuaded me to start a blog so that she can see the cards that I am making and I thought it was a good idea so here I am giving it a go. I dont think it will ever be as good as my sisters but there is no harm in trying. Watch this space!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland 'little sis'! It's so exciting! I can finally get to see your fabulous creations! I must confess that I have taken the slide show of your wedding photo's off my blog! Sorry! They are in my archives somewhere! Can't wait to see the photo's of your cards and keep up to date with your exciting adventures! Thanks for bigging me up! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete