Sunday 10 May 2009

An Awful Lot of May Babies

May is a very busy month in my family for birthdays so I have been making a lot of birthday cards for my in-laws as it is their birthday in the next couple of weeks. My husband asked me to make one for his dad, his aunt and one for his brothers girlfriend. I still have to make a couple for my cousin's as it will soon be their birthday too. I am just thankful that he my husband didn't ask me to make my own birthday card as I will be turning 24 on Saturday. I wonder what craft goodies he has bought me. How exciting!!!

3 comments:

  1. My brother is a May baby too (though he's hardly a baby). Happy birthday to you! And by the way, your cards are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Charlie! You have been busy! Fantastic cards sis! I must say that your colouring in is looking pretty fab at the mo! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sis! Thanks for your comment! I have left you something over on my blog! Luv ya too!

    ReplyDelete