Sunday 5 April 2009

Easter Madness

I have decided its about time to make some more Easter cards as it is only a week away. I had a look at the different layouts on the various websites and thought I would give them a go. I had a lovely time this afternoon trying them all out, I even got my hubby involved as I was asking him if the papers I had picked went together. I am enjoying my new copic markers however I think it was a bit of a mistake purchasing the set of 72 as I now have too much choice and it takes me twice as long to pick which colour I want to use. I might not get chance to update my blog for a while as I am going to be on nights at work this week, so I would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter. Don't eat too much chocolate. x

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look sis! You have certainly been busy! It must be all that chocolate cake you were eating this afternoon......it's given you lots of energy!!!! Your cards look fab! Enjoy nights!xxx

    ReplyDelete