Monday 16 February 2009

Let me know what you think.

Hi everyone. Its seems such a long time ago since I updated my blog so I decided to make some crads this evening and put some pictures on here for you all to see. Please please let me know what you think. I only seem to get comments from my sister and although I really appreciate what she has to say I would like some more opinions. I went craft shopping with my sister over the weekend and again today and even though I purchase loads of nice things I never really know what to do with it when I get back. I am having difficulty thinking of different layouts so if you have any suggestions please let me know and I will give them a go. Thanx.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte, I am new to blogging and card making, but on my blog i have a list of sites i visit regulary for challenges, sketchs and usually find heaps of inspiration. your cards are fab, great use of colour!! mojomonday and 2s4u are a couple of my favourite sites :) sorry i deleted mt first comment i should check my spelling before i hit post lol. oooohh i love this song jamie cullum! so relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete